Trampoline sprinklers are a great way to keep your kids active and entertained during hot summer days.
Whether you already have a trampoline in the yard or are purchasing one for the first time, a sprinkler accessory can add another level of fun for your kids.
The goal of this article is to help you find the best trampoline sprinkler for your needs.
We’ll start by listing our top picks for trampoline sprinklers in Australia.
Then we’ll discuss what to look for when buying one of these products and cover some pros and cons of using a trampoline sprinkler.
Our top pick: Jassiver Trampoline Sprinkler
This 360° automatic rotating sprinkler attaches to the poles of your trampoline and provides hours of fun for you and your family during hot weather.
The hose is made from thick, high-quality materials which are also environmentally friendly, non-toxic, and anti-ultraviolet resistant.
The connector is made of metal alloy and is sturdy and durable, so you can be sure it will last for years to come.
It only takes 3 minutes to complete the installation. You simply run the hose up your trampoline safety net poles. The sprinkler will rotate automatically, evenly dispersing water around the trampoline.
While this product is expensive compared to similar products on the market, we feel that its high quality justifies the price tag.
If you’re looking for an easy way to keep kids entertained while they play on their trampolines this summer, then this product is definitely worth considering.
Best value: Outdoor Trampoline Water Sprinkler
This trampoline mister is a great way to create a backyard water park for your kids.
The package includes a sprinkler hose with a jump switch, a hose connector, and a hose adapter. It’s 15M long, so should be adequate for most trampolines.
It allows you to control the water pressure and keep it flowing smoothly.
We love that this product is designed to spray water from all angles—not just one sprinkler head—so you can make sure every part of your trampoline gets sprayed thoroughly.
This is a great affordable option that will keep your kids cool while they spend hours outside on the trampoline.
One potential downside is that cheaper products often are made from lower quality materials and are more prone to breaking over time due to their inferior construction.
Best for Vuly trampolines: Vuly Water Mister
The Vuly Water Mister is an ideal way to add extra fun to your Vuly trampoline.
With it, you can control the water flow from inside your trampoline, dispersing fine droplets into the trampoline net enclosure.
This is better than a sprinkler, and it’s easy to attach. The Vuly Water Mister ties directly to the trampoline safety net.
The only downside is that it’s compatible only with Vuly trampolines, so if you’re looking for a universal product, there are probably better options out there.
However, if you have a Vuly and want to add some extra fun to it, then this product is definitely worth considering.
Also great: Oz Trampolines Jet Spray
This is a great trampoline accessory for hot summer days and keeps kids cool while they enjoy bouncing.
It’s a safer alternative to a hose, and it’s easy to install on your trampoline.
The Trampoline Jet Spray shoots a mist from 10 jet spray points and it’s suitable for most trampoline shapes and sizes.
What to look for in a trampoline sprinkler
There are a few things to look for when buying a sprinkler for your trampoline:
- Trampoline compatibility: The first thing to look for is whether the sprinkler is compatible with your trampoline. Some models are designed specifically for certain models and won’t work well with others.
- Hose compatibility: Make sure the sprinkler comes with fittings that will fit your garden hose or tap. This is particularly important for imported products that may not be designed for Australian hose fittings.
- Size: The sprinkler should be large enough to cover the entire bounce area of your trampoline.
- Number of outlets: Some models also come with an adjustable nozzle so you can direct water towards specific areas on your trampoline while mister-style hoses have 10 or more nozzles that surround the entire trampoline.
- High-quality materials: Look for products that are made from high-quality materials, such as stainless steel and UV-resistant plastics. These will last longer and won’t break easily.
- Leak-proof: The sprinkler, hose, and connectors should be leak-proof, so no water leaks out while you’re using it. This means you avoid wasted water and unwanted puddles around your property.
- Easy controls: Some trampoline sprinklers allow your kids to adjust the flow from within the trampoline enclosure. This is a great feature that allows you to control the amount of water used and when it’s needed. It also means your kids don’t have to run outside every time they want to turn it on or off.
What are the pros and cons of using a trampoline sprinkler?
Here are the main reasons for getting a trampoline sprinkler for your kids:
- It’s fun: Kids love playing in the sprinkler and jumping on a trampoline at the same time. It gives them a chance to be active while having fun.
- It keeps them cool during hot days: A trampoline sprinkler is a great way for kids to stay cool on hot summer days when there isn’t any rain in sight. This can also help prevent heat exhaustion.
- Easy installation: You don’t need to be an expert handyman to install a trampoline sprinkler on your own. It only takes a few minutes, and everything you need should come supplied with the product. They are usually attached to the trampoline net enclosure using cable ties.
There are also a few downsides associated with these products, such as:
- Wet trampolines can be dangerous: Having a wet trampoline can be dangerous for kids. The water can make it slippery, which could lead to injuries.
- Can be hard to set up: Some trampoline sprinklers are easy to install, but others aren’t. You may need a professional to help you if you’re not sure how to do it yourself.
Can you just use a lawn sprinkler for your trampoline?
Yes, you can use a lawn sprinkler for your trampoline. However, the results generally won’t be as good as if you had an actual trampoline sprinkler system installed on your trampoline.
This is because a lawn sprinkler is designed for a different purpose. It would need to be placed underneath the trampoline and the bouncing surface would get in the way of the spray.